Saturday 26 January 2008

Glorious Mud


I’ve always had a (some might say weird) fascination with all things mud. After all, it’s nothing more than earth mixed with a load of water. Then there’s the beauty properties too. Anything that can make the back of a bus feel like she’s Heidi Klum can’t be all bad. But to be fair, it wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when the sign above the door read ‘photographer’. Alas, it’s all part of the daily toil. None more so than this particular location, in fact.
It often amazes me how much the old VW Golf (aka the Wolfsburg wonder) copes with such arduous conditions. It certainly makes a mockery of the 4x4 set. I’ve got the nice people from ATS Euromaster to thank for this particular escapade, sending me to a Hull-based demolition operator who will be featured in a forthcoming PR story.

www.tomcunningham.co.uk

No comments: